Thursday, March 11, 2010

March

so I'm currently rocking the flooring dept at the cedar city home depot and loving it, one of my ret friends is in that dept with me, we have too much fun!!
school is, as always, fun, interesting and definately stressful :) but what isn't these days.
Caleb and I have been dating......14 months. man thats long time, but we have so much fun together. Though his Dad is currently in the hospital ASL :( everyone manages to keep their heads up. he is in all of our prayers .
I officially own my car, YAHOO! and of course its been giving me nothing but worries(dang flat tire, stuck windows, and widow wiper fluid feed line) but it gets me from point A to point B.
well my mom is making me go take my bio test right now... so wish me luck :)

1 comment:

The Andrews said...

Wow, you must have a mean old Mom is she makes you take your Bio Test.