So i dodged a bullet (lying, cheating, good for nothing seth), and am currently dating Caleb Frandsen, lol my own little country bad boy... well kinda. He's my new best friend and has introduced me to a different lifestyle i thought john wayne made up just for the movies, anyway he's yanked me out of the fast lane just long enough for me to see that i have a lot going for me and i don't HAVE to save the world EVERY day. Most of you have caught a glimps of him but those of you who take him for the quiet type? well... let's just say i can't wait for you to meet him when he's hasn't been working of 36 hours straight!
Caleb and I have been Hiking, Hunting, Trapping, Shooting, Fishing and on many "field Trips" to places like Beaver's Dairy (Smoked Goudah Cheese is gooda) and soon to be Indian Peaks... oh oh and did you know that deers horns fall off every year....AND PEOPLE HUNT FOR THEM!!! lol i've found a couple but Caleb out does me everytime.
1 comment:
Yes, I can't wait to see the real side of him cause I think he said a good three words last time he came. hehe. You Goobers! And as far as im concerned I like it when you save the world everyday... :)
Post a Comment